Sunday, April 8, 2012

HAUL: Sephora, Target, Nail Polish, and Bath & Body Works

Hey guys I wanted to show you some pictures of some collective hauls I've been doing this year. So many good deals I can't handle the shopping madness. I wanted to try a bunch of new stuff and I have been getting really into nail polish so that's been draining my poor wallet as well. There's some hits and misses in these hauls, so stay tuned to find out more about those. Please read more to see the rest of the pictures. Enjoy :)


-Shirts (on sale from $14.99): $7.98
-Organizer Bins/Basket/Tin Pails/Aloe Vera Gel/Ponds Moisturizing Cream/St. Ives Scrub: $1.00
-Milani Polishes: $4.99
-Neutrogena Toner: $6.00



-Wet n Wild Polishes in Buffy The Violet Slayer, Gray's Anatomy, Sage In The City, and The Gold and The Beautiful: $1.99


-B&BW Body Sprays in Rio Rumberry, Coconut Lime Breeze, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Secret Wonderland, and Japanese Cherry Blossom: $14.00
I ended up exchanging secret wonderland for aruba coconut, and Japanese cherry blossom for peach sparkle.



-Clinique Super City Block SPF 40: $19.00
-Random Samples

-Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream: $5.45
-Revlon Nail Polish in Rainforest: $8.00
-Wet n Wild Nail Polish in Party of 5 Glitters: $1.99

No comments: