Thursday, November 3, 2011

HAUL: Sephora Friends and Family 2011.

Sooo here is what I know people love to see, HAULS! This is my latest haul. It's my Sephora Friend and Family 2011 purchase. Review to come on these things, I have a long list of reviews to knock out. Since I had the discount I decided to splurge on some things I have been wanting. The MIA I must admit is indulgent and I have said before I wouldn't spend the money, but I decided to make the investment in my skin. I got the Tarte for True Blood palette because I saw Jacqueline's posts (1,2,3,4) on them and I had to get it to recreate her looks. Loving everything so far and I think I definitely got my money's worth. The philosophy purity cleanser was my 100 point bonus for being a beauty insider. It is freaking 12oz (valued at around $25)! How awesome is that? FREE! I really didn't need it, but I couldn't pass it up. Geesh I have enough cleanser to last me at least a year. I'll probably end up giving it to my sister or someone else who might need it. That's all my ramble for now, next the pictures. If you wanna see more images and info on the products, please keep reading after the jump.


  • Clarisonic Mia™ Skin Cleansing System with Boscia, Dr. Brandt, Dr. Dennis Gross & Peter Thomas Roth in Berry ($199 Value)- $119.00
  • Tarte for True Blood™ Limited-Edition Palette ($331 Value)- $52.00

This tarte set contains:
  • 17 x 0.07 oz eye shadows
  • 0.003 oz True Blood™ EmphasEYES Aqua-Gel Eyeliner in Black
  • 0.1 oz True Blood™ Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara in Black 
  • 0.08 oz True Blood™ Lifted Natural Eye Primer



This Clarisonic set contains:
  • Clarisonic Mia™ One Speed Brush
  • International pLink™ charger for worldwide use 
  • Deep Pore Brush Head 
  • 5 Dr. Dennis Gross Step 1 & Step 2 Extra Strength Alpha Beta® Peel Treatments 
  • 0.25 oz Dr. Brandt pores no more® pore refiner 
  • 1 oz Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense Lotion SPF 30 
  • 5 oz Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel







1 comment:

Shannon said...

How do you like the Tarte palette? Been debating that one. :)