Sunday, April 15, 2012

HAUL: Nail Polishes From Transdesign.com

Hey guys I wanted to share with you a haul that I made recently. I might have gone a little overboard but when I see a good deal a light bulb goes off on my head that tells me that I can't pass it up. This is my first time purchasing from Transdesign.com and I must say that I am very pleased with the customer service. I ordered on a Sunday and I received my package the next Monday. From what I heard on average the package takes about 1 week to get to its destination. I decided to finally splurge on some new colors because the ones I have are just so BLAH to me. I picked up some from the hunger games collection, the Electropop collection, the island escape collection, and some from older collections. Also decided to check out a new base and top coat. Please keep reading to see up close shots of the rest of my new gorgeous babies.

(CLICK TO ENLARGE BEAUTY)

Prices:
-China Glaze $2.99 USD
-New York $1.59 USD
-Nail Tek $5.50 USD

Expect some swatches/reviews on most of these polishes. I'm still trying to figure out how to implement swatches into my blog without having hundreds of posts. I hope you guys enjoy :)

-Nail Tek Foundation III
-Nail Tek Quicken

From The Hunger Games Collection
-CG Smoke and Ashes
-CG Stone Cold
-CG Foie Gras
-CG Agro

From The Hunger Games Collection
-CG Harvest Moon
-CG Riveting
-CG Fast Track
-CG Dress Me Up

From The Hunger Games Collection
-CG Luxe and Lush
-CG Electrify

 -New York Angel Dream
-CG Towel Boy Toy
-CG Flip Flop Fantasy
-CG Dorothy Who?


-CG Kinetic Candy
-CG Electric Beat
-CG Gothic Lolita
-CG Fuchsia Fanatic
-CG Gaga For Green

From the Island Escape Collection from Summer 2011
-CG Electric Pineapple
-CG Cha Cha Cha
-CG Papaya Punch


From the Island Escape Collection from Summer 2011
-CG 108 Degrees
-CG Senorita Bonita
-CG Blue Iguana

No comments: