Saturday, January 14, 2012

HAUL: Benefit, Clinique, and Polishes!

Here's a quick haul from the last couple of weeks. I did some hauling at sephora and sally's. I try not to splurge as much as possible, but it's hard guys! Read more for the rest :)


These are my first Orly polishes because they are out of my price range but Sally's had a sale going on so I took advantage. These polishes are from the holiday soiree collection. I got the nail strengthener free and it is something I actually desperately need because my nails are so weak and brittle they are constantly breaking on me. Then I got the nail wheel to have swatches on my blog because I don't feel like my nails are picture worthy. I got the small stuff at the register line which I'm also excited to try. I went to sephora to return some stuff I was not feeling and ended up leaving with things I pick up at the register line. A new moisturizer since the gel version of this clinique one doesn't cut it alone for overnight on my dry skin. Benefit's little kit with stuff I've always wanted to try. I got some samples because I wanted to try out some stuff I've been wanting. As always stay tuned for review. Enjoy! :)

Haul:
-Orly Tough Cookie Nail Strengthener
-Orly Oui Nail Lacquer
-Orly Androgynie Nail Lacquer
-Out The Door Quick Dry Top Coat (a mini one too)
-Sally Girl Gel Glitter Adhesive
-China Glaze Ruby Pumps Nail Polish
-Beauty Secrets Nail Polish & Nail Art Wheel
-Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
-Benefit Tan About Town

No comments: