Thursday, August 4, 2011

Talk: Beauty Acronyms and Phrases

Hey guys so this is gonna be a compilation post that I'm gonna be editing as I go when I acquire new acronyms and phrases. I've had questions/comments about shortened words I use in my posts that some people don't get. So this is gonna be a list with explanations to those words. If you've been in the beauty community for a while you probably know these already. But a lot of the newcomers are clueless to the popular lingo we beauty enthusiasts use. So this is the guide for the newbies who are eager to know more. If you guys know of any that are not on here feel free to let me know in the comments so that I can add them. Many thanks and I hope you can learn from this post and pass the knowledge on. 


SMH- Stars Makeup Haven
BE- Bare Escentuals
BM- Bare Minerals
CG- China Glaze or Cover Girl
CS- Coastal Scents
HG- Holy Grail
MAC- Makeup Art Cosmetics
MUFE- Make Up For Ever
UD- Urban Decay
UDPP- Urban Decay Primer Potion
VS- Victoria's Secret

No comments: