Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Event: Sephora Store Grand Opening in Old Town Pasadena with Special Guest Ole Henriksen.

Hey guys just wanted to let you know of an event that is taking place on August 25th in Old Town Pasadena! A treat for all beauty junkies alike, a Sephora grand opening! I just received the email today so sorry for the short notice but I have newsletters for you guys. I am most excited because my favorite skin guru, Ole Henriksen, is the special guest. I have a grip of reviews coming up on his amazing products, which btw have not failed me yet. He's going to be there to cut the ribbon, give out some personalized skincare advice, and you'll also get a free consultation with Ole Henriksen experts. This event is calling to me because I have been raving about his products now for about a year. I'm not sure if I can make it just yet but I will be destroyed if I miss out.

Here's a breakdown for those of you who can't see the image.

Location: Old Town Pasadena 13 W. Colorado Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91105
Schedule:
10am//Ribbon cutting by Ole Henriksen.
10am-1pm//Meet Ole Henriksen for personalized skincare advice.
10am-10pm//Free consultations with an Ole Henriksen expert.

"The first 100 clients to receive a consultation will take home a deluxe sample of his bestselling Ole Henriksen truth serum collagen booster."

"Come EARLY: Free sephora gift cards for the first 100 clients in line at the grand opening (with mystery values worth up to $100.)"

"Free makeup bag for Beauty Insiders with any in store purchase. Simply present this email to redeem."

If you did not receive the email, you can leave your information down below and I can forward it to you. Or just try printing out the image below.



*Click images to enlarge*


Are you guys as excited as I am? Let me know if any of you are going to check it out. I might have to live vicariously through the internet because as most of you know I don't drive and probably won't have transit to get there. So kind of bummed on that but you don't want to miss an event like this guys! Have a GLAMINOUS day friends!

No comments: