Sunday, August 28, 2011

REVIEW: Sally Hansen Perfect the Arch Dual Slant Point Tip Tweezers.


I had to move this review to the top of the list because it's something I purchased recently and I am not satisfied at all. If you wanna know more about this product, please read on.




Okay so being a female of Hispanic descent if you notice, we tend to have thicker hair than most women. I am no different, my eyebrows come out thick and SUPER dark. Which is why I need to tweeze them just about every day or else the stubble is way too noticeable. I bought these tweezers at wal-mart just to try them out because I was kind of bored with my super old Revlon ones. Well I always learn my lesson when I end up buying something new. My mom always tells me "stick to what you know" but naturally me being a beauty addict I always have to try something new. I'm the same way with foundations and even skincare routines. Which isn't good for my oily blemish prone skin. But back to the point these tweezers are just not doing it for me. Every time I try to tweeze a hair, I feel like the tweezers are going to bend apart if that makes sense. I really don't have much to say other than that I don't recommend them. I recommend some like my Revlon ones that I will probably be forever going back to because they haven't failed me yet. Overall they are borderline unacceptable/acceptable tweezers but these are just going in a junk drawer because they just don't work for me even after multiple times of trying.


Price: $5.99USD. (varies)
Will I repurchase this?: No. I guess I'll have to keep looking for my HG tweezers.
Recession Seal: Approved. These are drugstore tweezers, along with the drugstore quality unfortunately.

What Sally Hansen says about their product: "This one-of-a-kind tip does two jobs. Use the slanted edge against the skin for larger areas like in between brows, and adjust hand to use point end for detail work along the brow line."

Pros: 
-Lightweight.
-Nice grip.

Cons: 
-Packaging is very difficult to handle.
-Very cheap quality.

Packaging: 2/5
Value: 2/5
Effectiveness: 3/5
Overall: 2/5


Where To Buy: (Drugstores, sallyhansen.com)













Let me know how this product works out for you and if you liked it or not. I would love to hear people's feedback because honestly this is just my opinion. It doesn't mean you have to like it or hate it just because I say it is good or bad. Always look out for what's best for you and try a couple of things out. Thanks for reading.









Disclosure: The Product mentioned in this post was purchased by me for personal use and to be featured here on my blog. Honesty is always the best policy, so I can honestly say that I am not being compensated in any way whatsoever to talk about this product.

No comments: