Tuesday, December 6, 2016

TALK: Bonjour! I'm Back!

Hello, hello, HELLO! If you are wondering what the heck this blog is doing in your feed (if you still follow blogs) fear not it is just I! A beauty blogger who has gone by mane names over the years but the content has remained the same, honest and entertaining. I like to tell stories with my words and try to relate to every person out there reading my posts. I had a major love for blogging when I started this and I have recently discovered how much I missed it. I went off to college, lived a little, died a little, and now I am back and ready to get back into the swing of things. I recently purchased a DSLR so I am super excited to put it to good use by providing some HQ shots for the blog.


I started this blog in October of 2008 and I really wish I had been able to stick with it, I feel like I would be in a completely different place in life if I had. But best not to regret the past and instead make new decisions to better the future. I look forward to getting some good to review and photograph for you. If Instagram has proved anything it's that we like looking at pretty pictures, no matter what they are of. The IG world has blown up and it is full of beauty influencers who use their position to sell you everything, the marketing of it all is genius. But at this point I am not looking to sell you anything, I just want to entertain. Whether you are reading every word I type or you just like to look at pictures, I appreciate you for taking the time to look at my work. I will always remain grateful. I hope to have content up on the blog in the next coming weeks and definitely over the next few months. I will be posting lengthy reviews on here and short summaries on my Instagram if you wanna go ahead and follow me.

xoxo,

Jessica

No comments: