Thursday, December 15, 2016

HAUL: My First COLOURPOP Order

So I recently decided to order some Colourpop items on a whim. I have been wanting to try their products pretty much since I discovered them but just have not had the need to. I finally decided to start getting into makeup again so I indulged. I was happy to see that they were offering a $5 off coupon for new customers as I was bummed that I skipped on the black friday sales. I was also pleased to see that there was free shipping on all orders over $30. I picked up the 'Nice' holiday set ($15), the 'It's Vintage' Ultra Matte To Go lip set ($18), and 'Bae' eyeshadow ($5) in order to meet the free shipping requirement. My order ended up being $36 including taxes. 

One thing I have to mention about ordering from their website is the wait time. You won't get fast shipping turnaround like you would with a corporation so you need to learn to be patient. I am the opposite so I was fuming every day I did not get a shipping confirmation, dramatic I know haha. But I was happy to get the email 4 days later and since I live close to their warehouse, I received it 2 days after that. So that made up for the wait. I have to say I am pleasantly surprised with the brand overall but I am having a bit of difficulty taking a liking to the eyeshadows and the highlighter. I have read that application is best with fingers but my small lids don't work with that method. I will be doing a review and will have individual posts on all of the products I purchased. Stay tuned for that!


xoxo,
Jessica


DISCLOSURE: The product featured in this post was purchased by me.

No comments: