Saturday, November 12, 2011

HAUL: Urban Decay Friends and Family 2011.

Hey guys here's another friends and family haul! I just could not help myself with all these sales going on. Naturally I raided the sale section and found some steals, and I am happy to say I am pleased with everything. Trust me this is the last one for myself, the rest will now be for family members. I know most of this stuff is old news but I'll still be giving them reviews because we're still gonna be seeing them around, they're not gone forever. Let me know if any of you guys use these products and your thoughts on them :)


First package:
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette $48.00
  • Urban Decay Liquid Liners in Radium, Roach, and Ecstasy $7.00 each (Original: $17.00)
  • Free Sample Wallflower Lip Junkie


Second Package:
  • Urban Decay Rollergirl Nail Kit $8.00 (Original: $18.00)
  • Urban Decay Vinatge Urban Defense Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 $6.00 (Original: $32.00)
  • Urban Decay XL Eden Eyeshadow Primer Potion $15.00 (Original: $23.00)
  • Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray XL $34.00
  • Free Sample Wallflower Lip Junkie



2 comments:

Shannon said...

How much do you love the Naked palette? Can't believe I lived without it. :)

Jessica said...

@Darling - I really do love it! I do wish it had more mattes to mix up some looks, but I definitely found my everyday look :)