Saturday, January 12, 2013

REVIEW: INM Out The Door Fast Drying Top Coat

If you want to know more about this product, please read on for the rest of the review and more pictures.



Hmm so where to start with this product? So you guys probably don't know this but I am completely obsessed with nail polish now. This new obsession is what led me to start my own indie nail polish company, Sindie POP! Lacquer. It also led me to start a new hunt for my HG nail products. So everyone knows that to have nice nails you need some essentials. Those essentials are: a good treatment, a good base coat, a good top coat, and a good cuticle cream. Over the last couple of months I have been buying a variety of these products to find my perfect one. Of course I'll have reviews of everything I have been trying. 
The things I have noticed about fast drying top coats is that they tend to be really thick which makes them ideal for glitters since they tend to be gritty. I was surprised to find that this one was not thick at all but it was nice and liquidy so the coverage and application on the nail was amazing. The dry time was absolutely wonderful with this top coat. With most of the top coats I've tried, if I happen to do something 10 minutes later I would still get my manicure ruined. Which very much sucked, but the power of this beauty was on point. I would apply it over my fresh manicure and if I had to do something within a couple of minuted of that, I was good to go! I experienced no yellowing while using this top coat which is always a plus. Now onto what kills me the most which is the con of an amazing product. If you guys are nail fanatics like me, then you know about tip shrinkage. If you're a newbie to the nail world let me break it down. Some top coats tend to eat up your nail polish either at the tip or at the base of where the nail starts. This is a huge problem with some of the more popular top coats. This won't be as noticeable to those who don't photograph their manicures like I tend to do. One thing I must say that I hate about quick dry top coats is that they don't last long at all. If you don't use up the bottle soon, it gets thick and clumpy inside which is pretty much not salvageable. Unless....you buy something called a nail polish thinner, which I will have a review on one soon. This thins out the top coat which allows you to get some more uses out of it. I hope you guys find your HG top coat! This is mine so far, but that can always change. Enjoy!

What INM says about their product: "INM Out The Door Fast Drying Top Coat is America's #1 super fast drying top coat! Out The Door's long wearing, high gloss finish will not yellow. Use alone or over any polish to accelerate the drying time. International Nail Manufacturers Out The Door Fast Drying Top Coat has a unique formula that contains Acrylates. Acrylate forms a glaze to make your polish chip-proof for an ultra high-gloss shine. Dries in 45 seconds. Seals and protects polish, natural, or artificial nails"

Price: $4.99USD (with beauty card)
Amount: 0.5 oz.
Will I repurchase this?: 
Do I recommend this?: Yes if you want something for quick dry time and don't mind the shrinkage it causes.
Recession Seal: Approved. If you get a good bottle it is a great value.

Packaging: 4/5
Value: 5/5
Effectiveness: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5

Where to Buy: (Any Sally Beauty Supply Retail store or online.)

Remember that I love feedback! Let me know if you have tried the product featured in this post and your thoughts on it.







Disclosure: The product mentioned in this post was purchased by me for personal use and to be featured here on my blog. Honesty is always the best policy, so I can honestly say that I am not being compensated in any way whatsoever to talk about this product.

2 comments:

Miss Intensity said...

I'm wondering if this product is 3-free like China Glaze and OPI. Currently, I'm using Seche Vite but would love to use a product that gives the same shine and dries fast without the scary ingredients. Thanks!

Human Hair Extensions Online Shop said...

good posts,you save my life,powered by cheap mac makeup online outlet and human hair extensions online shop.