Sunday, October 30, 2011

TALK: Life Underestimated.

I'm so sorry I've been MIA guys, school is kicking my butt right now! I promise to be back in full force for winter break. I'll only be taking one class during that time, so I'll be able to bust out some posts. Then after that I'm not sure because I'm starting my law program and I have literally NO idea what to expect or what my schedule will be like. But then again nobody reads my blog anymore so I guess it doesn't matter :( *forever alone* Well anyways if anyone cares I'll be updating more often. I'm writing up draft posts as I type this. I'm gonna queue them up and maybe it can automatically post 1-2 a day. It might be news to my blog, but this year has been really rough on me. My family has faced 2 tragedies this year losing loved ones. I lost my baby niece earlier in the year, and then my baby cousin passed away last month. It's been tough trying to adjust with them gone, it's a day by day process. I've been doing things to keep me busy like going to school full time, and hanging out with my mom more. I would be completely lost without her, and I don't know what I would do if she wasn't here to help me get through the tough time. But I don't want to ruin your guys day with my sob story, so just know that your support on my blog means the world to me. Blogging really does make me happy, and it keeps my mind off of all the stressful things I deal with in my everyday life. Anyways look out for my posts that are pretty much reviews products that I've been using over the last couple of months. Have a wonderful day.



No comments: